Our client dynamic international company looking for Training & Learning Specialist
• Coordinate technical issues and align resolutions with impacted teams. Investigate and resolve process anomalies/ambiguities, case resolution and escalate to the Training and Learning Supervisor as necessary;
• Acts as the subject-matter expert for in-scope processes and market-specific knowledge, performing assigned tasks as per standard routines. (Eg.: Data uploads in iLearn, SucessFactor, Report analyses, etc);
• Coordinate system testing, analysis of results, deployment of new functionalities and services;
• Responsible for providing feedback on operational enquiries reffered to you by the Contact Center;
• Constantly Review KPIs and ways of working to identify opportunities for continous improvement using NCE methodology;
• Ensure proper & timely documentation of process updates on Standard Operating Procedure;
• Conduct functional and refresher training for new joiners & transferee employees;
• Provide feedback on operational performance to Training and learning Supervisor in support to skills matrix assessment and creation of functional training plan;
• Execute validation & reconciliation, prepare control reports for certain critical data/processes.
• Masters' degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
• Project management experience to assure timely execution of key processes;
• Prior success in working learning Management Systems;
• Strong knowledge of the Total Service Quality approach;
• Proficiency in English (Upper-intermediate: written and verbal).