Project description: The end customer is the European leader in professional translations and is one of the most dynamic businesses in the industry. The company has a presence in 14 countries and on 3 continents (Europe, North America, and Asia) and distinguishes itself by its multi-local market approach, a unique trait that made it the preferred partner for many companies around the globe.
The PM Assistant position requires extreme attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy and overall quality for each task.
• Execute typesetting, files formatting on multilingual files to ensure that localized documentation matches the source one. Verify that the documents meet customers’ acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate closely with team members to ensure project goals are met and the schedule has adhered.
• Implement linguistic and formatting changes to the documentation as required by a customers localization process.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in source/target such as fonts, artwork, or other depictions such as graphs, tables, videos, etc., and determine the best course of action.
• English level (Intermediate and above)
• Understanding of documentation localization process
• Written communication skills
Will be a plus:
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, and basic skills of SDL Trados and Adobe Photoshop
Skills & abilities:
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict deadlines;
· Ability to learn new tools and applications fast and to be open to challenges;
· Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment;
· Ability to work in a team;
· Quality-oriented and responsible person with strong attention to detail.
It will be a plus: knowledge of other foreign languages.
What We Offer:
· Exciting job with interesting tasks;
· On-the-job training, skills and knowledge evaluation and assistance during the trial period;
· Professional skills development;
· Friendly working environment, modern and comfortable office;
· Medical insurance, language classes and more;
· Relaxed atmosphere – no dress code;
· Unique company events, team buildings and even more;
· 21 paid vacation days (15 working days per year) and 10 sick leaves.