06 квітня 2021 року
Львів, Тернопіль, Івано-Франківськ
- 1+ years of experience in website analytics and UX;
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques for UI design;
- Experience in using analytical tools for website and ability to analyze customer behavior to build insights and recommendations;
- Familiarity with website ecosystem (Understanding basics of front-end optimization and Analytics would be an advantage);
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager . Will be a plus if you know tools like Sessioncam , Similarweb, Usabilla, Tint.
- Advanced English (verbal and written);
- High level of communication skills, you will be convincing partners to implement your designs;
- University degree is preferred.
- Analyze Website Performance and UX experience;
- Communicate with brand managers. Reporting and explaining performance issues, present solutions;
- Work with Google Marketing Platform, collaborate with SEO and UX team;
- Meet deadlines and quality requirements.
- Competitive benefits and salary package;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly visible activities
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team;
- Relocation package.