Nestle Business Services in Lviv is announcing an opening for Training and Learning Specialist with knowledge of Spanish.
Responsible for providing global Learning and Development services, the T&L analyst will liase with the NiM, above NiM CoC stakeholders and NBS Centers to ensure the accomplishment of the training administration in the system (such as managing courses in iLearn system, managing participants, managing surveys), within the expected timelines.
· Coordinate technical issues and align resolutions with impacted teams. Investigate and resolve process anomalies/ambiguities, case resolution and escalate to the Training and Learning Supervisor as necessary;
· Acts as the subject-matter expert for in-scope processes and market-specific knowledge, performing assigned tasks as per standard routines. (Eg.: Data uploads in iLearn, SucessFactor, Report analyses, etc);
· Coordinate system testing ,analysis of results,deployment of new functionalities and services;
· Responsible for providing feedback on operational enquiries reffered to you by the Contact Center;
· Constantly Review KPIs and ways of working to identify opportunities for continous improvement using NCE methodology;
· Ensure proper & timely documentation of process updates on Standard Operating Procedure;
· Conduct functional and refresher training for new joiners & transferee employees;
· Provide feedback on operational performance to Training and learning Supervisor in support to skills matrix assessment and creation of functional training plan;
· Execute validation & reconciliation, prepare control reports for certain critical data/processes.
· Project management experience to assure timely execution of key processes;
· Prior success in working learning Management Systems;
· Knowledge of the Total Service Quality approach;
· Proficiency in English (Intermediate: written and verbal);
· Proficiency in Spanish (Upper-intermediate: written and verbal).
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).