Cieden is a fast-growing digital product design and marketing agency looking for a highly motivated and talented Trainee Lawyer with a passion for information technology to join our team.
As a Trainee Lawyer you will work closely with C-level and assist in handling legal issues related to technology contracts, intellectual property, data privacy, and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level legal professional to gain valuable experience in the dynamic field of IT law.
*we are ready to consider final-year students for this position.
- managing the Contract management system;
- preparing and reviewing contracts;
- monitoring the contract lifetime cycle;
- creating tasks for finance to pay invoices;
- sending claims to debtors, drafting comments and proposals for contracts;
- research laws, regulations and industry best practices to provide accurate and timely advice.
If you wish:
- drafting and negotiating technology-related contracts, including software licenses, service agreements and supplier contracts;
- assistance in protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights and patents.
- higher education or students of the last courses of study;
- knowledge of labor, corporate, and intellectual property law;
- excellent communication and written English knowledge (at least Upper- Int. level).
- attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- knowledge of the IT industry and emerging technologies is a plus.
We create not just projects, we develop products that impact the way people work, entertain, and build relationships, making the world a better place. We fight to be a dream place for creative and intelligent people and believe that you are the one.