Room 8 Studio is a fast-paced solutions provider for game industry leaders from all over the world, no matter the genre or platform is.
We are looking for a Team Assistant to support Games Division in daily routine and creative work.
- Assistance in drafting organizational internal documents, guides and instructions, as well as structuring existing documents for the Games Division team;
- Organization of meetings for the Head of Games Division;
- Carrying out various research at the request of the Head of Games Division;
- Monitoring the time tracking of Games Division specialists daily;
- Control of the timely execution of tasks from the specialists of Games Division by departments that are blocking for further work;
- Analysis of the quality of the formation of requests from the Business Development Manager;
- Analysis of data on active projects at the request of Head of Games (margin, status, etc.);
- Analysis of basic analytics for sales of the Games Division (relevance of queries, lost opportunities, etc.);
- Performing other profile assignments of the Head of Games Division.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Well-organized, responsible, result-oriented, and on multiple tasks;
- Flexible and strong adaptation abilities;
- Good analytical skills;
- Confident user of MS Office services and Google Suits;
- Intermediate/Upper Intermediate level of English knowledge (verbal and written).
- Variety of interesting and challenging tasks on top-end projects;
- Professional Development:
— the opportunity to become part of a strong team and develop in your own direction;
— using a corporate online library for self-education and development;
— learning and development and improving the level of English proficiency: corporate courses from Elementary to Advanced, daily communications with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Competitive financial reward paid vacation and sick leave;
- Work from home during the quarantine period;
- Modern office with lots of FUN with our talented and creative dream team!
About Room 8 Studio:
Room 8 Studio has come a long way from a small team of developers and artists to a flagship studio of 400+ people. Our studio is world-class oriented: we work with Ubisoft, EA, Gameloft, Gaijin, NCSOFT, Skydance Interactive, and other headliners of the gaming industry. Games are our way of life and a source of constant inspiration!