PwC is a network of over 180,000 employees in 158 countries focused on providing the highest quality services in the areas of audit, tax advisory, consulting and technology development.
What we offer:
- Official employment
- Annual performance appraisal and grade review
- Comfortable office with rest zones
- Monthly corporate party with food and board games
- Language courses (English & Polish languages)
- Soft skills development
- Personal development plan and career coach
- Corporate events and team buildings
You will support digital marketing tasks (for example, help with content management of an internal Strategy & Leadership Hub that will be created), help with some basic content administration of websites, help with creating digital assets (photos and gifs) for social media accounts, help with core digital tasks such as working in CMSs of various platforms (Adobe Suite, Oracle Eloqua etc), and possibly some performance marketing tasks like tracking Google AdWords etc.
Your profile should be:
- Working knowledge of MS Office Package; knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Basic understanding in a digital marketing role;
- Experience in managing websites via CMS;
- At least basic knowledge of email marketing and social media marketing;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Fluency in English.
We are ready to teach you on «what» and «how» to do on the Marketing Junior Specialist position.
Our employees say they are happy to work here — come and check:)