We are looking for motivated young people for the position of Research Analyst to join our office in Lviv.
This is a junior level position that would best suit the final year students or recent graduates with 1-2 years of working experience.
It is a great alternative for candidates with fluent English, who are not eager to work night shifts in customer support or sales offices and want to try something different.
In this position you will work as a member of our research team with the following responsibilities:
- search for the required information, facts on the subject of business, corporate structures, mergers & acquisitions, patents
- structure the new information in a software / database
- communicate in English with foreign counterparts
We provide the necessary training to all the candidates.
- diligent, hardworking, motivated and responsible person
- fluent in English (at least B2 level), additional foreign languages would be a plus: French, German, Japanese, Chinese
- with great analytical skills
- confident PC-user with some experience in web research, Excel
- eager to learn new information about the corporate world
- ready to commit to a longterm job — ideally for 1 year and more
Please note, that in this position you will have to dig through lots of information most of the day, and you have to be very patient and attentive in order not to skip any important facts.
- Full-time work in a friendly young team in a comfortable office in Lviv
- Favorable and respectful working environment
- Competitive salary paid in EUR
- Paid vacations
- Working hours from 10:00 till 19:00.
Looking forward to meet you at the interview!