About the role
Payment device, which is managed by AWS. We implement component, integration and e2e testing for this device.
Python, Pytest, Selenium and API - all these will be used during work.
· Flexible working hours. You can easily combine study and development in the company.
· Payment for the actual hours worked. The hourly rate is fixed at $.
· Practical experience in the development of real innovative products using modern technologies.
· Mentor. You’ll have a person, who provides constant support, helps, educates and guides you.
· English learning courses and regular language practice.
· Participation in corporate life of the company.
· Career growth. 99.9% of our students get an offer for further employment after graduation.
· Lunch Bonus Program. 20% discount on food in the café.
· Easy adaptation process for newcomers.
We are looking for a candidate with
· Good understanding of OOP/OOD.
· Testing theory.
· Python knowledge.
· Intermediate English level.
· Strong willingness to learn.
· Self-organized, discipline and responsibility.
Nice to have:
· Concurrency knowledge.
· Experience with Linux as a user.
· Home projects existence.
· Willingness to create new products and improve the existed ones.
Our candidate will be responsible for
· Development of new tools and updating the existing ones.
· Defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting.
· Following design and coding standards.
· Writing unit and functional tests.
· Work with legacy systems.
· Interaction with foreign engineering team.