PwC is a network of over 180,000 employees in 158 countries focused on providing the highest quality services in the areas of audit, tax advisory, consulting and technology development.
What we offer:
- Official employment
- Annual performance appraisal and grade review
- Comfortable office with rest zones
- A Dream team of experienced colleagues and high-class specialists
- Monthly corporate party with food and board games
- Language courses (English & Polish languages)
- Soft skills development
- Personal development plan and career coach
- Corporate events and team buildings
The responsibilities of the person employed on this position will include processing monthly/ annual tax compliance calculations, shadow payroll calculation , preparation of payment instruction, perform the analysis input information for tax compliance preparation, in case of needed addition information and communicate the clients, communicate with the expats in the cases of information request and the outcomes delivering - the responsibilities will depends on your interest match to our opportunities factor.
Your profile should be:
- Relevant university degree (in the field of Economics, Accounting or Finance)
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Written and spoken English
We are ready to teach you on 'what' and 'how' to do on the Junior Payroll position.
Please see our Privacy Statement here:
Політика в сфері конфіденційності та персональних даних: https://www.pwc.com/ua/uk/about/privacy.html
Our employees say they are happy to work here - come and check:)