Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Junior HR Administration Specialist with knowledge of Romanian, HR Administration team in Lviv.
· Accurately and timely execute activities and functions in:
ü Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, update personal details;
ü Time Management – manage in SAP work schedules, resolve anomalies, manage absences / attendances, evaluate time, reporting;
ü Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions;
ü Reporting – preparing internal reporting and reporting state authorities;
ü Respond to customer inquiries, provide required information using available resources, follow up calls where necessary;
ü Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
· Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestlé Best Practices;
· Conduct participation in testing of SAP installation-specific settings.
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel);
· Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
· Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
· Experience in working with big volume data (extraction, analysis);
· Knowledge of English (Intermediate: spoken and written);
· Knowledge of Romanian (Upper - intermediate: spoken and written).
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).