DON'T BE ALONE
We are a Ukrainian branch of Danish company F5 ApS, which covers Danish and Swedish markets. Our company organizes networking for executives and middle managers from different business spheres. We help our clients adapt to the changes caused by globalization that plays a key role in the modern world and changes markets, occupations and their vision.
The mission of Ukrainian office is to support Danish and Swedish offices and to ensure the process implementation in different departments: IT, Communication, Finance, Lead and Sales, HR, Product Management and to make sure that the working flow is going well.
How we imagine our ideal candidate:
- Higher education in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Good English (both of written and communication skills)
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Able to reliably follow set procedures and routines within deadlines.
You will be responsible for:
- Follow the big process of invoice creations and making Invoice drafts in the E-conomic (more easier than 1C!);
- Distribution of incoming invoices among different departments and make its quality assurance;
- Approval of invoices which arrived from suppliers;
- Preparation of financial reports and statistics reports;
- Make a send out of invoices to the customers;
- Quality assurance of the data provided by Customers.
- Matching invoices with actual payments in banks.
- Make a regular review of data: missing invoices, problematic payments, controversial data in the system, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to Denmark
- Friendly and competent working environment
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Office library
- Free online courses for personal and professional growth
- Free lunch once a week and Friday beer
- A well-equipped kitchen (cookies, coffee, milk, fresh fruits, etc.)
If you would like work in the financial and administrative field, please send us your detailed CV and cover letter. It's a good chance to get international experience in work with foreign financial systems.
ATTENTION: English CVs are preferable :)
P.S. Students and fresh graduates who can work full day are more than welcome!