PwC is a network of over 180,000 employees in 158 countries focused on providing the highest quality services in the areas of audit, tax advisory, consulting and technology development.
What we offer:
- Official employment
- Annual performance appraisal and grade review
- Comfortable office with rest zones
- Monthly corporate party with food and board games
- Language courses (English Polish languages)
- Soft skills development
- Personal development plan and career coach
- Corporate events and team buildings
You will responsible for providing visual materials such as PowerPoint presentations (mainly), preparation of brochures, leaflets, posters (for social media mostly) and other graphics depending on the project requirements.
Your profile should be:
- Interest in graphic design or similar;
- Attention to details;
- Sense of aesthetics, creativity;
- Knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) will be a plus;
- English level B1+;
- Team player;
- Responsible and self-disciplined;
- Developed time-management skills.
We are ready to teach you on «what» and «how» to do on the Infographics Junior Specialist position.
Our employees say they are happy to work here - come and check:)