Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for HR Administration Specialist, HR Administration team in Lviv.
· Accurately and timely execute activities and functions in:
· Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, update personal details;
· Time Management – manage in SAP work schedules, resolve anomalies, manage absences / attendances, evaluate time, reporting;
· Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions;
· Reporting – preparing internal reporting and reporting state authorities;
· Respond to customer inquiries, provide required information using available resources, follow up calls where necessary;
· Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
· Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestlé Best Practices;
· Conduct participation in testing of SAP installation-specific settings.
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel) and SAP;
· Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
· Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
· Experience in working with big volume data (extraction, analysis);
· Knowledge of English (Upper-intermediate: spoken and written);
· Proficiency in Swedish (Fluent: spoken and written).
If you have a desire to work in a dynamic team that combines different cultures, among interesting people and highly qualified experts and would like to evolve in an international environment with challenges, then apply online or send your CV
Contact us for more information: +38 050 413 96 13