Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Junior HR Administration Specialist, HR Administration team in Lviv.
· Accurately and timely execute activities and functions in:
· Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, update personal details;
· Time Management – manage in SAP work schedules, resolve anomalies, manage absences / attendances, evaluate time, reporting;
· Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions;
· Reporting – preparing internal reporting and reporting state authorities;
· Respond to customer inquiries, provide required information using available resources, follow up calls where necessary;
· Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
· Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestlé Best Practices;
· Conduct participation in testing of SAP installation-specific settings.
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel) and SAP;
· Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
· Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
· Experience in working with big volume data (extraction, analysis);
· Knowledge of English (Upper-intermediate: spoken and written);
· Fluent Romanian (spoken and written).