PwC is a network of over 180,000 employees in 158 countries focused on providing the highest quality services in the areas of audit, tax advisory, consulting and technology development.
What we offer:
- Official employment
- Annual performance appraisal and grade review
- Comfortable office with rest zones
- Monthly corporate party with food and board games
- Language courses (English Polish languages)
- Soft skills development
- Personal development plan and career coach
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Maintain, fully own, and and further build/innovate one global/network database for key partner talent, critical network roles (CNR), successors, current and past talent pool (NKTP), leadership programme (NLDP) and predecessors participants
- Operate existing Oracle SQL database, add data, and proactively develop structure and usability forward on: user friendliness and self-service by team members, data integrity maintenance.
Collaborating with the talent management team, proactively pick up updates to current data, data validations and sanity checks. Keep data current, e.g. on leadership roles, partner details, etc. Run comparisons between different data tables and sources. Creatively leverage tools to simplify and quality-ensure these tasks, e.g. run comparisons and checks.
Prepare, facilitate and accompany core talent management processes on data management, e.g., generate data templates, validate and integrate updates into database, and work flexibly as part of the broader team to adapt and evolve processes and data requirements.
With senior guidance develop and execute insightful reporting grounded in the data and database (populate and maintain dashboards). Spans regular reports on demographics, participation / engagement metrics, and collaboration in more advanced analytics combining database information to generate senior leadership insights. Executed in database or within Excel analyses.
Your profile should be:
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Oracle SQL;
- Ability to cooperate with other team members;
- Commitment, enthusiasm and proactive attitude;
- Good work organization and effectiveness;
- Very good command of English (Upper-Intermediate level);
- Good to know: VBA, Python (TBD), Tableau, «SpotMe», Sharepoint.
We are ready to teach you on «what» and «how» to do on the Data Maintenance and analytics Junior Specialist position.
Our employees say they are happy to work here - come and check:)