In this position, you will have the opportunity to work for some of the most iconic brands of the Nestle portfolio such as Nescafe, Starbucks, Purina and many more.
A day in the life of...
• Proofread, edit, and perform quality checks on the corporate websites (e.g. product detail pages, articles, webforms etc.) being translated and localized from English to numerous foreign languages.
• Estimate QA/proofreading efforts and collaborate with the team in the development of a testing strategy.
• Ensure that all assigned projects are completed in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner and transmitted to stakeholders as required.
• Contribute to the project prioritization and test activities.
• Report on assigned projects/tasks to the QA Lead.
• Provide hands on testing support during QA phase and production validation.
• Identify and recommend any opportunity of implementing Automation to increase efficiency of testing/proofreading.
• Provide suggestions or alternate point of view in case of incompatible formats or unachievable timelines.
• Participate in scheduled meetings with the Project team to review progress and discuss issues when required.
What will make you successful:
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
• Basic knowledge of STLC and SDLC preffered.
• 1+ Years of experience as a QA manager/Editor or other relevant role.
• BA preferred.
• Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal would be an advantage).
• Data analysis and statistical skills.
• Knowledge of English grammar, syntax, and word usage (at least Intermediate level), and excellent proofreading skills.
• Additional 1-2 foreign languages is a plus.
• Salary and benefits package: 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical insurance, lunch allowance, gym membership;
• Official employment;
• Daily cooperation with representatives from Nestle’s iconic brands such as Purina, Starbucks, Nestle Waters etc.;
• Personal & Professional development opportunities;
• Possibilities for career pathway;
• International environment and friendly team;
• Relocation package or possibility of distance working