KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
These days, an effective transfer pricing strategy is an important part of any multinational company's tax management. With the growing complexity of transfer pricing legislation around the globe, companies are faced with new challenges to ensure their compliance with the law as well as to secure continuous development. The objective of the Transfer Pricing team is to develop and implement commercial strategies that meet our client' business goals and have a positive impact on their tax positions.
As well as collaborating with clients at every stage of the process, we work in multidisciplinary teams. This means that the solutions we create are both innovative and technically sound.
Ukraine's leading transfer pricing practice is looking for professionals to enhance our growing team.
Intern, Transfer Pricing (Lviv)
- Comparative studies (search for information in the open sources, document search) within transfer pricing projects
- Work with Ukrainian and foreign databases
- Writing reports on comparative studies (in Ukrainian, English and Russian)
- Work with internal company databases
If you are interested to work for one of the world's biggest consultancy firms, meet large multinational enterprises as your clients, travel to foreign jurisdictions, broaden your knowledge and meet great people, this position is for you.
Successful candidate's profile:
The candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- Higher Economic / Financial / Technical education
- Excellent analytical skills; logical approach to analyzing and solving problems
- Research skills
- Responsibility, accuracy and attention to details
- Advanced user of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Broad outlook, erudition; basic understanding of economic and business processes
- Knowledge of the basic principles of the Ukrainian accounting
- Ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with large amounts of information
- Well-developed writing skills in Ukrainian, English and Russian
- English proficiency at intermediate / upper intermediate; knowledge of other foreign languages will be an advantage
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Tax
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- International assignment opportunities
- Fair compensation and social package
You have to register for the vacancy following the link: https://bit.ly/2QwMHXx