The Intern, Corporate Sales, is responsible for selling Corporate Tax products and solutions to targeted clients and building KPMG's Transfer Pricing market share in Ukraine.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Creating awareness of Transfer Pricing solutions offered by KPMG;
- Developing strategic and tactical sales plans;
- Establishing first contact with prospective customers via different means of communication;
- Building relationships with new key executives and maintaining contact with existing customers;
- Conducting individual consultations and presentations at clients' sites;
- Supporting marketing campaigns;
- Influence the senior executives' decisions;
- Achieving personal and company's sales objectives.
- A minimum of 6-month experience of active sales and managing complex clients;
- Successful track record of active sales;
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English;
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills.
Would be an advantage:
- Good knowledge of corporate products and solutions in the marketplace;
- Experience of selling software solutions, consulting services, banking products;
- Educational background in Economics, Business, of Finance-related fields.
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events;
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences);
- Flexible working schedule for young specialists (opportunity to combine work and studying);
- Challenging assignments.