KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
Watch more about Audit: https://bit.ly/2mj0ypw
What we do:
Our Audit Support Team performs audit procedures of the first level and prepares working papers for the audit engagement. All members are active, responsible, and energetic young person who are eager to grow professionally in audit.
Junior Auditor, Audit Support Team
What will you be involved in?
· Performing audit procedures of the first level
· Preparing working papers for the audit engagement
· Interacting with seniors on the audit engagement
· Provision of support in performing procedures for tax and advisory departments on requested basis
Who are we looking for?
· 3-5 year students of Economics/Finance or candidates with minimum experience
· Active, responsible, flexible and energetic
· With strong analytical skills
· Intermediate level of English
· With a drive to grow professionally
What do we offer?
· Open professional horizons with one of the most world-known names in Audit
· Work in a dynamic environment with a great team of dedicated professionals
· Significant number of trainings and on-the-job trainings, constant professional development
· Part-time employment, flexible working regime
· Fair compensation and social package
· Ability to become audit assistant in Kyiv audit department without additional entry tests (if relocation is considered by you)
· Comfortable office close to the city center
Start day: January 2020