KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
Our Audit Support Team performs audit procedures of the first level and prepares working papers for the audit engagement. All members are active, responsible, and energetic young person who are eager to grow professionally in audit.
Intern, Audit Support Team
What will you be involved in?
· Performing audit procedures of the first level
· Preparing working papers for the audit engagement
· Interacting with seniors on the audit engagement
· Provision of support in performing procedures for tax and advisory departments on requested basis
Who are we looking for?
· Active, responsible,flexible and energetic students of economy/finance in their 3-6 year of studies
· With strong analytical skills
· Intermediate level of English
· And a drive to grow professionally
What do we offer?
· Open professional horizons with one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
· Work in a dynamic environment with a great team of dedicated professionals
· Significant number of trainings and on-the-job trainings, constant professional development
· Part-time employment, flexible working regime
· Fair compensation and social package
· Ability to become auditors in Kyiv audit department without additional entry tests (if relocation is considered by you)
· Comfortable office close to the city center