Do you want to work in the International company? Do you like helping people? Do you fancy Airline industry? Would you like to learn and work in a dynamic, challenging environment? Do you know English at level B2 or higher?
Then this position is exactly for YOU!
- We are ready to hire students;
- We are providing all necessary trainings, payed from day one;
- For non-Ukraine residents — full valid work permit is required;
You will be doing:
- Working with the 6th World largest airline;
- Communicate daily & polish your language skills;
- Provide information and support passengers via phone, chats, e-mails, claims;
- Grow your skills and knowledge within airline industry;
- Get familiar and follow airline rules and procedures;
- Flexible schedule, working shifts 24/7, great opportunity to combine job and studies;
- Friendly atmosphere and great organizational culture;
- Flexible schedule, part time employment available
- Official employment from day one;
- Basic Salary + KPI bonuses;
- Job in an international, young and inspiring environment;
- Medical insurance & yearly bonus;
- Continuous training, support of employees;
- Exiting experience with one of the leading airline company
Requirements for the employee:
- Fluent English, both written and oral, min. level — B2;
- Customer service skills is a plus;
- Being confident user of PC;
- Possibility to work day and night shifts.
Personal skills requirements:
- Good communication
- Time management
- Stress resistance
A brief description of the company
Webhelp is an International BPO company that has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 28 countries and more than 100 customer experience hubs. With a number of multinational companies as customers and services, the company is about to become a major European player in this business area. We have clients in tourism, technology, IT and finance.
Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We continually seek to provoke delight, create amazement and go the extra mile for the people we work with. Our partners know that Webhelp will always work to achieve more and evolve in the right direction. With that in mind, our people continually strive for the WOW factor.