The international company Adecco announces the opening of a vacancy in Nestle Business Services Lviv. We invite an accountant with a knowledge of English
· Perform Bank Accounts reconciliation: download bank statements, clarify variances are correct differences accurately and on time;
· Process Manual Journal requests and prepare accurate and timely account reconciliation and other reports;
· Identify and investigate unreconciled balances, differences in balances of various source and subsidiary ledgers and/or reports;
· Process all systematic posting and prepare the specific information for Tax reporting;
· Perform Fixed and Trade Assets Accounting;
· Perform Intra-Group Accounting;
· Coordinate and execute Period End Closing activities.
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
· Knowledge of bank payment applications and invoicing compliance with legislation;
· Proven knowledge in international accounting and reporting standards (NAS/IFRS);
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel),knowledge SAP will be an advantage;
· Good analytical, planning, organizational and time-management and communication skills;
· Ability to work with big volume of data;
· Proficiency in English (Intermediate: spoken and written).
· Official employment;
· Worthy salary;
· Changing work schedule;
· Comfortable office (free coffee and lunch, interactive relaxation areas, sweets);
· Ability to grow, develop and gain new experience;
· Medical Insurance;
· Dynamic environment and friendly team.
Make a step towards positive change!